‣ Measured & Indicated: 320,950 t @ 2.62 g/t Au
‣ Inferred: 76,570 t @2.31 g/t Au
‣ Accumulated work to date $2,581,604.40
‣ 263 drill holes for 22,522m completed, plus significant bulk sampling
‣ 2013 Vantex completed conceptual modeling of potential exploitation pits
‣ Values of 77.38 g/t Au have been returned in grab samples
‣ 2km NW Guillet - historic Belleterre Mine produced 2.2 million tons at 10.7 g/t gold (735,000 ounces of gold).
Located five kilometres east of the town of Belleterre, Temiscamingue, Quebec.
The property comprises 21 claims covering an area of approximately 600 hectares. The Guillet property covers part of a greenstone belt measuring 50 kilometres by 10 kilometres.
As of April 28, 2016, Intact Gold acquired 100% of the Guillet property.
Intact Gold Corp.
Previous work on the property culminated with a bulk sample taken in 2005 to 2006 from the Lake Expanse gold zone returned 11,538 tonnes of 3.28 grams per tonne gold. In 2007, a resource estimate was produced and results were as follows:
Measured and indicated: 320,950 tonnes of 2.62 g/t Au
Inferred: 76,570 tonnes of 2.31 g/t Au
Accumulated work to date $2,581,604.40